Arrow delivers a robust portfolio of best-of-breed cloud supplier products, solutions and services. Our goal is to deliver the right technology, at the right time, to the right customer – with bottom line to grow your cloud revenue.
In partnership with Arrow, the following cloud suppliers are offering some exciting new promotions, programs and incentives to ramp your cloud business. Offerings include training, sales leads, vacations, and even cash!
Please take a few minutes and look over these 11 exclusive offerings that are up and running right now and ready to go on Arrow.com. Start building your cloud business today with Arrow and our outstanding suppliers!
- Commvault – Win up to $1,600 when you close an appliance deal before June 30, 2018.
- ConnectWise – Get a FREE 14-day ConnectWise control trial when you leverage all the ConnectWise customizable features and test out their lightning-fast and stable connection.
- Gemalto/SafeNet – Take advantage of 20% off an STA limited-time introductory offer for new customers who pruchase SafeNet Trusted Access.
- Gemalto/SafeNet – Get 20% off SaS when you migrate NEW customers to SafeNet Authentication Service or SafeNet Trusted Access.
- NetApp – Whenever you complete cloud enablement and sell NetApp cloud products, including SecureEdge, you can earn gift cards and receive leads from Arrow’s demand generation campaigns.
- Oracle – When you compete against other cloud resellers in ONEArrow, you could win a trip for your employees and customers.
- Oracle – If you complete Oracle’s cloud practitioner training for PaaS or IaaS, you will receive ONEArrow points and sales leads.
- Palo Alto Networks – When you purchase the PAN 210 course, you will get a second PAN 210 training for FREE!
- VMware – VMware Solutions Rewards now offers incentives that are awarded as quarterly rebates for driving sales of eligible products.
- VMware – When you register qualifying opportunities, Advantage+ can protect your pre-sales investment and earn you incentives when closing new VMware opportunities.
- VMware – Get a free demo when you sign up a partner for a VMware assessment.
For more information, contact Keir Hoppe at email@example.com.