Do you have enough time in the day to get all the things done that need to be done? Do you wish there was a fast and easy way to keep up on technology and trends? If so, Arrow can provide you with a stress-free and simple way to get updated on what’s going on in the IT market when you listen to our monthly Arrow Leadership Call where Arrow technology experts and thought leaders discuss topics that are top-of-mind in 2016.
3 Reasons to Participate in the Leadership Call
We can all find excuses why we don’t have time to check everything off our to-do list. Here are three reasons why the Leadership Call should be checked off as “done” each month.
- Timely topics: All webcast topics are relevant to your business and range from how to sell in the public sector to converged infrastructure to endpoint security ‒ just to name a few.
- Knowledgeable speakers: Arrow experts are the feet-on-the-street and convey in the webcast what they are learning from vendors and technology implementations.
- One hour: Each webcast is under one hour and has time for questions and answer sessions. If you miss the live webcast, you can listen to it at a later convenient time — all the webcasts are archived and the PowerPoint presentations are available to you on-demand.
Team Meetings Provide for Timely Discussions
Some Arrow partners hold team meetings during the webinars. After the webcast, the team reviews the issues and challenges that were presented during the webinar. This is an excellent way to discuss timely topics with your teams without having to do a lot of the work that is involved in preparing a presentation. And, you can always schedule your team meetings at a different time than the live webcast since they are recorded.
2016 Hot Topics
Arrow’s Leadership calls include useful information and insights. Here is a sampling of the most popular webcasts in 2016 that you might be interested in:
- The New Converged Infrastructure – Hype or Value? In this on-demand Leadership Call, you will learn not only about converged infrastructures but you will also be encouraged to think about it in new ways. You will hear how a converged infrastructure helps to remove silos in favor of policy-driven processes that reduce CAPEX and OPEX.
- Information Security: Endpoint Management. In under an hour, learn what you can do to make sure your company’s data assets are safe. The basics of endpoint management are reviewed and future guidance is provided on how to make sure your data is protected from attacks.
- Government Contracting 101. This webinar has a wealth of sales information to help you navigate your way in the public sector. The length of the sales cycle and how money is appropriated are discussed. You will also learn the eight steps in the acquisition process and how they can impact your sales efforts.
Leadership Call Participants Find Value
At the end of each webinar, participants have the opportunity to rate the webinar and provide comments. Here are just a few of the comments we have received:
“Endpoint security is another hot topic and a nice wedge/conversation starter for prospecting. I also liked the security opportunities for existing client base — nice job!”
“I definitely appreciate the “intro to big data.” I have been asking for lunch and learn or something to provide an introduction and overview! It was very helpful to be able to put the buzz words into actual definitions that make sense. Thank you!!”
“Very well-spoken webinar. Thank you for simplifying this crucial topic. Now, I have a better understanding about Arrow’s identity access management service offering.”
“Chris was a fantastic presenter. Spoke clearly and slowly enough to take notes. Very informative and clearly understood the topics. I’m looking forward to more!”
All of the Arrow Leadership Calls pack years of experience into one tight hour of information. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to keep abreast of new trends and technologies and how they will impact your business.
Editor’s Note: This article was originally posted in December 2016 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.