The Arrow Solutions Labs are dedicated to providing our partners with personal, hands-on experiences using best-of-breed equipment from our technology supplies. At our labs, you can leverage not only the latest technologies, but also Arrow’s technical talent to augment your own knowledge base and guide your customers through the complexities of solutions design and implementation.
Converged and Hyper-Converged Offerings
Arrow specialized in creating converged and hyper-converged solutions for your customers. Our ability to help drive partner success in converged and HCI is mainly centered around the fact that we can deliver live demos to partners and customers to show the performance and value of these solutions. Whether it’s the delivering look and feel of the solution or a more in-depth proof of concept that shows the performance, we have a large variety of live solutions we can demonstrate.
Here is a list of our CI and HCI suppliers and product offerings:
- Nutanix (HCI) – NX Series
- HPE HyperConverged (HCI)
- NetApp – FlexPod (CI), NetApp HCI (HCI)
- Dell EMC – Vblock (CI), VxRack (CI) and VxRail (HCIA)
Solutions Lab Support Services
The Arrow Solutions Lab is here to support your business with the following services:
- Solutions consulting:
- Architectural design guidance and planning
- Product demonstrations
- Practice development:
- Technical training sessions
- Collaborations on business needs and customized training
- Awareness and demand:
- Customer demonstrations
- Opportunity support:
- Proof of concept engagements
- Prototype architectures and proof points
- Pre-sales consulting and support:
- Product positioning and industry alignment
- Solutions portfolios
- Workload analyses and industry insight
If you are interested in learning more about converged and hyper-converged infrastructure, then we invite you to get to know the Arrow Solutions Lab where you can explore the world of technology-driven outcomes and find out how to help your customers solve business challenges.
For questions or to schedule a demo, email AskEngineering@arrow.com or talk to your local Arrow representative.