Please join Oracle for the monthly FY18 MySQL Partner Webcast Series that will keep you up to date with the latest MySQL product offering, features and strategy. This webcast series includes some topics that may apply more to partner sales roles, while other topics are geared to a more technical role. Please take a look at the upcoming schedule and feel free to register for whichever topics interest you.
The new Oracle MySQL Cloud Service—built on the proven MySQL Enterprise Edition and powered by the Oracle Public Cloud—provides a simple, automated, integrated and enterprise-ready MySQL cloud service, enabling end-users to drive digital transformation initiatives and deploy modern applications globally at scale.
MySQL Enterprise Edition includes the most comprehensive set of advanced features, management tools and technical support to achieve the highest levels of MySQL scalability, security, reliability and uptime. This is why 9 of the 10 top most popular and highly-trafficked websites are powered by MySQL.
Series Topics and Dates:
(Click the language to register.)
1) MySQL 101 for Partners (60min)
2) Migrating to MySQL Made Simple (60 min)
3) MySQL Cloud Service: An Entry Point to Oracle Cloud (60 min)
4) MySQL Cloud Service: An Overview for Technical Roles (60 min)
5) MySQL for Government Customers (60 min)
6) GoldenGate for MySQL Cloud Service (60 min)