NetApp has just announced that they are partnering with Commvault and Veeam – two of the leading vendors in the data protection space – to develop solutions that are simple for your customers to buy. Both vendor offerings provide heterogenous data protection solutions with a wide range of functionality that integrate tightly with NetApp ONTAP’s data protection capabilities.
Expanded Resale Opportunities for Arrow Partners
- Commvault: Effective October 15, NetApp will add Commvault Complete Backup and Recovery to the NetApp Global Price List, providing a more complete version of Commvault software for resale for NetApp partners. This version of Commvault is the same software currently sold by Commvault and provides customers with far more features and functions than we previously offered.
- Veeam: Effective October 15, Veeam software can be sold with any valid NetApp backup target hardware, including NetApp ONTAP FAS and AFF systems and any E-Series system, enabling you to use the latest Veeam integration capabilities. This is in addition to previous resale opportunities with NetApp HCI and E-Series Express Pack products, and can include all Veeam SKUs in the Global Price List. Note: This is not available (or applicable) for U.S. Public Sector customers and will not be offered on the U.S. Public Sector Price List.
These expanded resale offerings provide opportunities that can be leveraged by NetApp Partners. The combination of NetApp and Commvault or Veeam:
- Increases revenue opportunities around secondary storage targets tied to data backup and recovery
- Provides your customers an affordable disk-based backup solution (SnapCenter license is included in FAS/AFF Premium bundle) optimized for ONTAP
- Expands opportunities on existing deals as well as deals targeting secondary storage only – NetApp ONTAP, E-Series or even both ONTAP and E-Series
- Provides an opportunity to increase your deal sizes and retire quota with full credit for the Commvault and Veeam software
If you have additional questions, please submit to the following NetApp aliases:
You may also visit the Data Protection Partner Hub.