Webinar: IIG Bridge to Cloud Opportunities
For our Business Partners, Bridge to cloud offers a great door opener for a compelling SaaS discussion with existing clients. This webcast will overview the benefits of bridge to cloud and the mechanics of the program.
- May 17 | REGISTER
Workshops: Watson Explorer Sales/Technical
This FREE training will provide Business Partner sales and technical pre-sale teams an overview of Watson Explorer (WEX). Participants will learn how to engage customers and prospects in a conversation about WEX value for their enterprise through cognitive search and analytics. We’ll also show the pre-sales technical teams how to execute prepackaged demos.
Workshops: Design & Deliver Web or On-Site Analytics Demos
This FREE one-day workshop is relevant for any Business Partner who delivers sales presentations and demos to LOB buyers. During this session professionally trained, full time demo experts will use presentations, examples, and hands-on training exercises. Contact Charlie Harris with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 6 | Chicago (Schaumburg) |REGISTER
- June 8 | Toronto (Markham) | REGISTER
- June 13 | Philadelphia | REGISTER
- June 15 | Raleigh/Durham | REGISTER
- June 20 | Dallas (Coppell) | REGISTER
- June 22 | Southern California (Costa Mesa) | REGISTER
Workshops: IBM DataFirst Methodology
This full day workshop will introduce the IBM DataFirst Method (DFM) and how to position an outcome-driven approach to selling a complete solution. It will cover the tools and techniques available and how to leverage them to discover, design and progress sales opportunities.
- May 23 | New York City | REGISTER
- May 25 | Cambridge, Mass. | REGISTER
- May 31 | Atlanta | REGISTER
- June 7 | Costa Mesa, Calif. | REGISTER