Arrow Technical Sales Manager
Thursday, July 27
2 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. MT
Companies are now able to organize, analyze and derive value from millions of rows of data that, just a few years ago, would have been meaningless. But where is big data headed in 2017 and beyond?
Big data technologies and practices are moving quickly. To stay ahead of the game, join us for a discussion with Michael Baker, Arrow technical sales manager. He will address several top-of-mind questions, such as:
- What makes big data, “big data”?
- What resources, tools and programs would enable my company’s growth?
- Are there emerging trends I need to know to capitalize on opportunities?
- How can Arrow support growth of my big data practice?
- Big data challenges
- Emerging trends and use cases
- Ideal market opportunities
- Vendor mapping and integration planning
- Arrow support services